SOLD JL combo TW5 and 500.1 $600

post pics
since kent is busy and I like to be helpful... this is from the previous owner's photos and i'm 100% sure if kent owns it.. it's in perfect condition.

1fedxl.jpg

Man this is so tempting.
You will not see another deal like this, I really thought someone would jump all over this right away, hell at this price you could buy the 2 try them keep what you want and sell for a profit. Ask Flip it is a solid financial plan;) low risk high return

You will not see another deal like this, I really thought someone would jump all over this right away, hell at this price you could buy the 2 try them keep what you want and sell for a profit. Ask Flip it is a solid financial plan;) low risk high return
I still havent installed any of the other gear I've gotten from you. I just have a pile of Rainbow stuff sitting in my room.

I dont really have much use for the 500.1 but the 13tw5 is tempting. Are you willing to split them up?

I wanted to try some Vanadium 12's but this is a great deal...

I still havent installed any of the other gear I've gotten from you. I just have a pile of Rainbow stuff sitting in my room.
I dont really have much use for the 500.1 but the 13tw5 is tempting. Are you willing to split them up?

I wanted to try some Vanadium 12's but this is a great deal...

yep, I will split them

it should be since i paid 525 for each subyou are buying a sub + paying shipping

then getting a free amp in the deal

thats pretty much what it comes down to
yep,

it will be going on ebay tonight unless someone picks it up soon,

and it won't be this cheap.

not trying to say it's a bad price. I don't know much about the sub but I see a guy locally selling it for 300. So is 300 for this sub insane i'm assuming? Links to the site is >>> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/872960109.html
they sell for 569 each

the 1 pic on there still doesnt look like its something the person really has

300 its either a scam or stolen

saying they "need to sell today"

if they do have it maybe they are just in need of $ BAD

so your saying...that 300 is a good price? I dunno man, usually people who leave their number out on craigslist means serious business but who knows! could be a scam or stolen.

so your saying...that 300 is a good price? I dunno man, usually people who leave their number out on craigslist means serious business but who knows! could be a scam or stolen.
300 is a steal

kmanian is offering a better deal though with the amp

this is 1 of my old subs that has less than 1 hour of use from the entire system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.