JL Audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you think you need 3 batteries to run 1,000 watts?
i would have 2 batteries. 1 would replace the battery in my car now. and it would be around 1800 watts with the 2 500/1 and the amp for 4 speakers.

i would have 2 batteries. 1 would replace the battery in my car now. and it would be around 1800 watts with the 2 500/1 and the amp for 4 speakers.
your going to push 800 watts to your components? wow. mine only have 65wRMS on the frontstage and get louder than i need them to be.

your going to push 800 watts to your components? wow. mine only have 65wRMS on the frontstage and get louder than i need them to be.
well JL amps are underrated, so a 500 watt amp has more than 500 watts. so 2 of those is over 1000 watts, then the amp for the components is like 600 and something (i forget exactly). and ya i would have JL components cuz i just love JL so much and would fucl{ JL.................

I would get:

A Pioneer 880PRS for ~250

A good 15" sub for ~300 (There are lots out there... maybe an RL-P or a Q or something along those lines)

MB Quart PCE216 for ~200

Wiring from Knukonceptz ~100 (should be plenty)

Autotek MM1000.1 for ~350, for the sub

Autotek MM125.2 for ~200, for the components

There's 1400. And it would be a spankin system.

well JL amps are underrated, so a 500 watt amp has more than 500 watts. so 2 of those is over 1000 watts, then the amp for the components is like 600 and something (i forget exactly). and ya i would have JL components cuz i just love JL so much and would fucl{ JL.................
quoted

I would get:
A Pioneer 880PRS for ~250

A good 15" sub for ~300 (There are lots out there)

MB Quart PCE216 for ~200

Wiring from Knukonceptz ~100 (should be plenty)

Autotek MM1000.1 for ~350

Autotek MM125.1 for ~200

There's 1400. And it would be a spankin system.
well i guess i made a mistake then. im only a kid. its not like i spent $80,000 on a bad car and got ripped off..

which will happen with BM troubleu and mercedes. ( u got to take care of those things so much, they always gettin work done)

why is it all the JAY ELLE goobers say similar goofy things like this guy? Its like they read Car Stereo Review or Lowrider Mag and see those goofy rappers holding dub 7s and think thats the end all of car audio bliss.

why is it all the JAY ELLE goobers say similar goofy things like this guy? Its like they read Car Stereo Review or Lowrider Mag and see those goofy rappers holding dub 7s and think thats the end all of car audio bliss.
i guess its just what everyone has at school. Everyone at school has JL or Kicker. last year we had kids with 3 12''w6v3's and all. In the same car i had too. I guess the trend down here is to buy JL or Kicker.

Follower....

cockformoneypic.jpg

To the OP:

You shoulda been the exception!! But you chose JL to follow the trend, you coulda had diff equip that walked all over everyones Kicker packages from CC and JL subs

i guess its just what everyone has at school. Everyone at school has JL or Kicker. last year we had kids with 3 12''w6v3's and all. In the same car i had too. I guess the trend down here is to buy JL or Kicker.
So if all your friends decided to jump off a bridge, would you?

Say yes, you know you want to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alias3r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
alias3r
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date