JL Audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pwnt.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tomatoface.gif.6507032fedd1868ec0a6a447bb29a18a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Wow, you got OWNED.
My current sub and amp cost me ~$600, and I bet I'm louder.
ya well ive seen people get fucl{ed too for not paying extra to buy everything from a professional store

I knew a kid who bought 2 12'' Kicker solobarics off of ebay. A year later his **** blew, so that's basically all that $ down the tubes. At least i have warranty's and can upgrade for free.

Some people go in Sound Advice and buy $8000 worth of stuff. i know a guy who's got 2 13''w7's and 2 JL 1000 watt amps for it.

Think of it this way. I guess you could buy a Saturn and modify it a lot and get a new engine or something, and make it so that its faster than a BMW/lexus/mercedes or something of that sort. But you sure as hell get a lot more "respect" in a nicer car, even tho some lil Suzuki or suped up honda can beat u.

ya well ive seen people get fucl{ed too for not paying extra to buy everything from a professional store
I knew a kid who bought 2 12'' Kicker solobarics off of ebay. A year later his **** blew, so that's basically all that $ down the tubes. At least i have warranty's and can upgrade for free.

Some people go in Sound Advice and buy $8000 worth of stuff. i know a guy who's got 2 13''w7's and 2 JL 1000 watt amps for it.

Think of it this way. I guess you could buy a Saturn and modify it a lot and get a new engine or something, and make it so that its faster than a BMW/lexus/mercedes or something of that sort. But you sure as hell get a lot more "respect" in a nicer car, even tho some lil Suzuki or suped up honda can beat u.
Or, you can just buy quality stuff and use it correctly and it will go for years. Right now, I'm running amps from 2003, and they still work like a charm. You can get the best stuff from the best shop, but if you abuse it, it'll die.

dont worry, i take care of it.

i dont care what u guys think, i think 2 13''w3v3's will be tight as fucl{, especially when i get that 2nd 500 watt amp and that new box...

that will prob put me over $2000 lol

and i still got to get better component speakers, an amp for those, and 2 new car batteries after i get all that ****...

dam this **** runs up there!!!

i dont care what u guys think, i think 2 13''w3v3's will be tight as fucl{, especially when i get that 2nd 500 watt amp and that new box...

and i still got to get better component speakers, an amp for those, and 2 new car batteries after i get all that ****...

$1,400 so far and you have no components nor amps for them? holy shi_t you are retarded.

sad part is you'll spent money on some shitty components and i'll spent 1/2 as much as you making my own set blowing yours ou of the water.......

We dont care that you run JL. I respect JL as a great name, however we do have a problem with dumb$hitz like you who dont KNOW anything about caraudio but pretend they do and brag about it. If i were a mod i'd ban ur ass.

You are getting fucked up. For the price you have paid for your subs and amps, I could build an entire, badass system from the ground up. You sir, are getting raped from behind with no lube on all the JL stuff from sound advice. We're just trying to save you a buck here. You're just hopelessly attached for JL for no other reason than "street cred"

You are getting fucked up. For the price you have paid for your subs and amps, I could build an entire, badass system from the ground up. You sir, are getting raped from behind with no lube on all the JL stuff from sound advice. We're just trying to save you a buck here. You're just hopelessly attached for JL for no other reason than "street cred"
your probably right... its a sickness.

so what would u buy with $1400? what kind of stuff could i get? and it has to sound good and clean..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.