IT'S FINISHED!! Box Calculator now has CUT SHEETS!

Works great! I just used this sheet to design/build a 1.8 cft @34hz for my 2 HX2 8's, sounds awesome!!

Now that's helpful! Thanks for letting me know!

I've been quite worried since no one else has posted anything about their exploits with it. I have my box built but haven't had time to finish it so I've still not gotten to hear my Q's yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That's great to hear, I'm really glad to know it's working well, now all I have to do is find the time to get the new one completed and we'll all be the happier...

honestly... I build a very similar application ~4 year back in excel..

Your math seems to be good, but the usability is difficult (I had a hard time figuring out how to use it, let alone get it to spit out what I was looking for). When I did however, like I stated, the math was good.

I dug up the app I wrote... it looks like the following...

main.jpg

main1.jpg

main2.jpg

if you want to merge them.. or some input on formatting... let me know

Damm... looks quite nice.......

yeah the old version can be difficult to navigate, the new one should be much easier for everyone to move through.... I like the cleanliness of your sheet, it's cut dry and to the point.... Having the addition of the ability to input 2 given dimensions on my sheet adds to the clutter I think, but it makes changing box parameters very nice indeed and takes the guess work out of what it takes to fit the vehicle...

I appreciate the offer... Let me get the next version out for everyone to play with and we'll see what needs done after that.... Thanks too for verifying the math!

No....... the new version is not posted up yet, I'll start a new thread when I do. The new version looks only a little like the old one as far as the BASIC format, it is laid out better and easier to navigate between the tabs, with added box shapes and such.

Hey, I registered just so I could post here. lol

I DL'ed the program, but I keep having my blue numbers in the box calc. page read, "#DIV/0!

I have all red areas filled in and my status is, "GOOD". What am I doing wrong?

I DL'ed the program, but I keep having my blue numbers in the box calc. page read, "#DIV/0!

where in 585 are you from? I have the same name in the same area.... wierd...

If you can get me a screen shot i'll be able to help alot more..... but when it comes to the custom enclosure calculator only 2 numbers should be filled in, it calculates the third one for you, that could be the problem if that's the case..... its late and i'm having a hard time thinking or recreating the problem... but it's for sure if you can shoot me a screen shot I can most likely identify the problem....

Haven't bumped this in quite awhile... I've finally found the formula I was looking for for the Wedge shaped boxes so the next version will be posted right after I get the amp rack and box done in the van (work is such a pain!)...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.