Is DVC worth more than SVC??

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 561
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Generally if you have 2 identical subs except for one is dvc and one is svc the dvc would cost a few dollars more. They are more versatile as far as achieving the desired load, especially in multi sub systems.

the guy sent me a DVC instead of an SVC and is claiming that it is worth more and if I return it (at my own expense) he will turn around and sell it for more than I paid for it. He advertised an SVC... which is the only reason I bought it from him. I cannot afford the money to send it back to him and wait for a refund. I left a neutral feedback response for him (even though he sent me the wrong thing) after he told me I could only return it if I paid for shipping charges. He then left a negative feedback for me.... and he was the one who sent the wrong product! I would have sent it back if he would have given me a full refund and paid for the shipping... after all, he was the one who made the screw up, not me.

Thanks for your comments.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.