is bracing and 45 in corners really worth the money?

Assuming all boxes were created equal 45's increase the strength of a joint a huge amount.

I broke apart some old boxes I built today and the ones with 45's were way stronger.

Andrew

Assuming all boxes were created equal 45's increase the strength of a joint a huge amount.
I broke apart some old boxes I built today and the ones with 45's were way stronger.

Andrew
But the boxes without 45's didn't come apart from normal use correct? If so then 45's weren't necessary...

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

OP I highly doubt any prefab out there has the right amount of port area for a DD sub...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.