Ipod questions...

Participant count
  • Participant list

jesse977
10+ year member

I just bought a new ipod and have several questions..

I have a pioneer HU the 7700..If I use the Pioneer RCA cables will it make a big difference over ordinary no name brand RCA cables? What are the best RCA cables??

I was just curious how many playlists do you guys have??

Is there a way to shuffle playlists??

Any tips/shortcuts you guys can share would be appreciated

Thanks

yeah buy the actual ipod inerface to hook that thing up. The sq is much better asnd the radio takes over the controls. Other then that the aux will sound OK but not good. You need good well shielded rca's because of possible road noise that you will recieve.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would turn it to either flat, or better yet off if you have that option and use the head unit to control the eq.
I had to go from the headphone jack to an rca converter and plug into the back of my head unit. My old iPod won’t directly connect on any of my...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...

About this thread

jesse977

10+ year member
jesse977
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from