Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

Jeff , im not.gona sit here amd bash you bc i kno u got alot goin on and.ur a kid ..but its still no excuse ...yes the work is hack and thats all ill say...i hate seeimg.ppl rip u a new azzhole so plz take some time away from this learn how to glass and do basic mud work and finishing sanding correctly at the least ..maybe take some auto body classes somethig ..and then come back with some good quality work bro
Agree to a point but what about the guys that got their azzholes reamed?Would think some effort to repay would be in order.

You have to understand Timmy didn't come out with his.problem right away he didn't let it be known so some of us have given him work before we saw or heard about these that's why. Timmy didn't say **** for what about a month?
If Im not mistaken, Timmy didn't say anything because he was hoping murder plastic would fix the ******** that he sent pics to timmy of. Also timmy didnt want dude to just throw his **** away as he needed the panels

OP I feel sorry for you and anyone else that is or has gotten work done by this HACK. He found a scheme alright. But good things happen to those who wait. He will get his in the end. Hell everyone knows what he drives. Its all just a matter of time. OP I also hate to say this but that bezel looks like pure un-adulterated a$$

I feel this should be moved to the negative feedback section as well. MOD PLEASE

Hey jeff can you install an Ipad into my dash and setup my doors so I can have 4 6.5" woofers in each one? I will supply the incorrect resin mix for you and also the bedliner to cover your mistakes. I could also include some duct tape as well.

Jeff , im not.gona sit here amd bash you bc i kno u got alot goin on and.ur a kid ..but its still no excuse ...yes the work is hack and thats all ill say...i hate seeimg.ppl rip u a new azzhole so plz take some time away from this learn how to glass and do basic mud work and finishing sanding correctly at the least ..maybe take some auto body classes somethig ..and then come back with some good quality work bro
If he has a lot going on he should deny the work and not hurry up and finish it in what looks to be 5 minutes

**** Ima hit him up and see if he'll put screens in my bumper for me. Don't even have to worry about them not being able to mount back up because I'll just ride around with NO ****** BUMPER if need be

If Im not mistaken, Timmy didn't say anything because he was hoping murder plastic would fix the ******** that he sent pics to timmy of. Also timmy didnt want dude to just throw his **** away as he needed the panels
OP I feel sorry for you and anyone else that is or has gotten work done by this HACK. He found a scheme alright. But good things happen to those who wait. He will get his in the end. Hell everyone knows what he drives. Its all just a matter of time. OP I also hate to say this but that bezel looks like pure un-adulterated a$$

I feel this should be moved to the negative feedback section as well. MOD PLEASE
@ whitedragon551

Jeff , im not.gona sit here amd bash you bc i kno u got alot goin on and.ur a kid ..but its still no excuse ...yes the work is hack and thats all ill say...i hate seeimg.ppl rip u a new azzhole but you most definately deserve it with a beating on top so plz take some time away from this learn how to glass and do basic mud work and finishing sanding correctly at the least ..maybe take some auto body classes somethig ..and then come back with some good quality work bro
I fixed it for ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Hey jeff can you install an Ipad into my dash and setup my doors so I can have 4 6.5" woofers in each one? I will supply the incorrect resin mix for you and also the bedliner to cover your mistakes. I could also include some duct tape as well.

**** Ima hit him up and see if he'll put screens in my bumper for me. Don't even have to worry about them not being able to mount back up because I'll just ride around with NO ****** BUMPER if need be
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

03F150MrSBF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
03F150MrSBF
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies