Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

***** he wasn't able to comment on this subject. I know sometimes people are more willing to communicate or "defend" themselves on a public forum. But indeed it'll help other members avoid this awesome craftsmanship. I'm afraid he won't make anything right for anyone. He seems like he relies on turnarounds. Meaning. He says he didn't ship my stuff because he was waiting on silverado to send payment. He probably accepted SilveradoSS job after he received payment from Timmy. Timmy's gear is sold already I'm sure. He does. Lot of selling and trading.

If anyone needs his number I have his contact info. So if anyone else has work out to him and don't have a number I can help.

***** he wasn't able to comment on this subject. I know sometimes people are more willing to communicate or "defend" themselves on a public forum. But indeed it'll help other members avoid this awesome craftsmanship. I'm afraid he won't make anything right for anyone. He seems like he relies on turnarounds. Meaning. He says he didn't ship my stuff because he was waiting on silverado to send payment. He probably accepted SilveradoSS job after he received payment from Timmy. Timmy's gear is sold already I'm sure. He does. Lot of selling and trading.
If anyone needs his number I have his contact info. So if anyone else has work out to him and don't have a number I can help.
The gear isn't sold its in his truck .. And if he wasn't a pos he'd if sent it back

But how can ppl go to him after seein his previous work and expect him to do a better job
F150 gave him the dash back in February, before the fiasco with Timmy and Silverado started, or at least pretty close to the same time.

Yeah he's had my dash forevvvvvvvvvver. I asked him from time to time About it. Few times every month. But I knew he had school and then school was out and he went home where all his tools are. But still nothing. Then I seen the other jobs he did and posted about on FB and was asking him wtf is going on with MY work . He dodged all the time. But I didn't really say anything to **** him off as he had my dash and electronics that go in the dash. I wanted those back for sure. I posted this the day after I received the item. And I was sure to tell him first, so he know what I thought about it. But all I got were more excuses. Bad ordeal really. I'm still upset about it. And every time I pass by that piece it really frustrates me. This just turned out bad. I hope he learns the craft before talking all big like he knows exactly what's going on.

Kinda bummed now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

turd.png

yess

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

03F150MrSBF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
03F150MrSBF
Texas
Start date
Participants