Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

If he has a lot going on he should deny the work and not hurry up and finish it in what looks to be 5 minutes
Yeah I asked him plenty of times for pics and updates on progress the whole time. Sometimes I wouldn't get a response for days.he told me he spent time working on it, but from the first day he started till yesterday when I received it, I see little progress. Just that little bit of putty. So 5 mins may be accurate.

Yeah I asked him plenty of times for pics and updates on progress the whole time. Sometimes I wouldn't get a response for days.he told me he spent time working on it, but from the first day he started till yesterday when I received it, I see little progress. Just that little bit of putty. So 5 mins may be accurate.
Check your Pm's bro. I'd like to correct your situation. Not because I back that dude at all, but because I don't mind helping people out and practicing my craft.

Check your Pm's bro. I'd like to correct your situation. Not because I back that dude at all, but because I don't mind helping people out and practicing my craft.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

One, two, three strikes you're out.

This guy is the new Kevin. All he has to do now is rip off somebody else's products and selling them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

03F150MrSBF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
03F150MrSBF
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies