Ipad Mini dash by 04Murdalanche

Did he at any point tell you to bite the pillow? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif

Ouch..Sad to see this AGAIN.Tuned in for explanation or lack of.Sorry it turned out this way for you.
Yeah again. *****. Honestly I been reading all the other problems and I thought it was out of his character. But then seeing the responses... It confirmed everything y'all were saying. And being on the defensive is one thing, but to laugh about it? C'mon now.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Give him a little he needs to make something up
You think so?

Here we go again...
Yep. I wanted to present as many facts as I could. So it took me a little while to get the pics and wording. I'll go full retard, lol, but I wanted to use this to show his work and help others in their decision on who to let help them on their projects.

Yep. I wanted to present as many facts as I could. So it took me a little while to get the pics and wording. I'll go full retard, lol, but I wanted to use this to show his work and help others in their decision on who to let help them on their projects.
Yeah I hear ya I PMd you back a while ago for the other questions you asked

loving the christopher titus show yesteday, I'm in for full retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah again. *****. Honestly I been reading all the other problems and I thought it was out of his character. But then seeing the responses... It confirmed everything y'all were saying. And being on the defensive is one thing, but to laugh about it? C'mon now. 

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

You think so?
Hopefully he don't blame you too.How much are you out on all this if you don't mind me asking?

so how many of you are going to continue to to give him work? I've stayed out of this but this is getting ridiculous.
You have to understand Timmy didn't come out with his.problem right away he didn't let it be known so some of us have given him work before we saw or heard about these that's why. Timmy didn't say **** for what about a month?

so how many of you are going to continue to to give him work? I've stayed out of this but this is getting ridiculous.
Yeah I hear you on this. But he's had this job since Feb. It's October. I wouldn't put myself in this situation again if I knew what I know now. We can put it that way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

03F150MrSBF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
03F150MrSBF
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies