Introduction and Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Crawl71

CarAudio.com Newbie
Good Morning All,

Just wanted to say hello and thank you all in advance for any suggestions/help you can provide. I hope that I am not duplicating this question (didn't find anything related in search).

I have a 2018 GMC Terrain SLE with stock stereo system...it is horrible! I have read and posted some questions in another place but thought I would also check in here. I am trying to determine if there is any way to get a little more punch out of this system without breaking the bank, as honestly, I don't plan on keeping this car forever.

In the other location, it was advised to just simply change out the stock amp with the pioneer (rpo code uz8), part number 22855806. The other option was to purchase a custom harness that would allow for a separate amp and sub but that option (being that I'm from Canada) is almost $400 and that doesn't include the other equipment.

I know that ANC is a big part of the issue and I'm also not interested in messing this up!

I'm frustrated to the point that I am considering just plugging in a bluetooth sound bar and streaming from my phone!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.