Internal crossover in new xplod tweeters?

jarnld
10+ year member

Atlanta
I just got a pair of Sony xplod tweeters...(I like their sound...shutup...dont make fun of me) and I was wondering If they have an internal crossover in them. Im assuming not...is there any way to tell? It doesnt have any instructions or anyhting. The only thing it says to do is to put a resistor on the + wire for use in systems over 125 watts. Any suggestions?

you guys are freaking harsh on this board...i know youre just poking fun, but come on! Yes I like sony...Ive got a lot of gear from Sony and it has all performed great and never given me any problems. Yes...I LIKE how they sound. Theyre not your speakers so don't worry about it. And I dont use Legacy. God you all are ruthless.

^ haha people here make huge generalizations. I've heard sony stuff that sounded pretty nice... Theres definitely better out there but theyre nothing to be ashamed of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.