What's your Opinion

I was wondering what your thoughts are on Boston Acoustics highs??? and reason why you came to that conclusion??
they are a very good company that actually strives to be the best. components can take an ass load of power and sound really great doing it. rarely do i call them the best but you will never see nor hear me say they are a bad choice unless you dont have an amp on them lol

I was wondering what your thoughts are on Boston Acoustics highs??? and reason why you came to that conclusion??
Loved the ones I've heard - warm, soft, and defined.

My Pro's did everything I could ever want.

Very nice speakers. Really liked my Pro's. Took assloads of power like audiolife said, and sounded great doing it. I'd love to get my hands on the Z6 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Nice co-axials aswell. Had the 746 plate speakers; they're probably the best 4x6 speakers I've heard.

Love my Rally's, were a bit harsh but I changed amps and, after some tuning, they sound awesome. I'm giving mine about 150w right now and I really don't see how stepping up to the 280w max would make them better..... but I've been surprised before!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.