Integrated Cross over help

Participant count
  • Participant list

wrharry

I just bought Focal IS-165 component speakers for my car. I have a 300 watt 4 channel amplifier that I was planning to run all 4 woofers (2 focal in the front and 2 pioneer in the back) and the 2 focal tweeters. The focal speakers are just for the front but they have no cross over (which apparently have integrated crossovers) and I have no extra channels on my amp to run the tweeters by themselves. How can I go about wiring this setup. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

the tweeters have a cap mounted to them and the woofers have an inductor mounted to them. this allows them to be a plug-and-play option for most factory locations using factory wiring. hence the name.

Focal IS 165, high fidelity speakers easy to integrate in your car.

you just wire the tweeters and woofers onto the front amp channels and the rear speakers on the rear channels. the fader and balance on the head unit should function normally.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.