Installed sub with Bose in it

Participant count
  • Participant list

iLLest1aLive
10+ year member

Iowa
Ok i finally got around to put my XXX in my car but i left the bose in for now. Dont have everything else i need to replace the bose at the moment. Anyways it sounds ok but my question is, are there any ways to make it sound better? Certain songs that is supposed to be loud arent, and it just doesnt feel "loud." I was told that the frequencies or signals or whatever arent going to be great so is there anyway to work around it for the time being? By the way im pushing the XXX with a kicker zx1500 @ 2ohms. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: For thread title i meant Bose inside car.

Dont know what line-out converter your using currently , If you want to spend the money you can get like a Rockford 360 or a JL Clean Sweep.

Dont know what line-out converter your using currently , If you want to spend the money you can get like a Rockford 360 or a JL Clean Sweep.
hmm, how much do those run for? and which one would be a better pick?

You can get the Fosgate 360.1 for around $200 on ebay new. It would give you a nice clean pre-out, along alot of control features(EQ, Crossovers). This is if you want to keep your factory deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.