Installed remote start subwoofer stopped working

Yeah, but it worked fine for over a year before the install. Worked right up the moment I got out the car for him to work on it, then didnt work after. He wasn't working anywhere near the ground though, which is what I dont get. Is it just a major coincidence that it happened after he worked on it? Ill admit its probably not the greatest wiring job, it was the first install ive ever done but this was the first problem ive ever had since the install.
That is weird. The only thing I can think of is the ground for the alarm/remote start somehow interfered but IDK how that would happen. The remote start is basically simulating all the wiring that normally starts the car (heart wire, ignition wire, starter wire, etc) so there is a fair amount of current flowing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.