Install help needed

Hickschnick

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 23, 2019
SE Iowa
I have a 2008 Pontiac grand Prix in which I recently installed an aftermarket radio in. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the correct wiring harness? I've seen multiple options on the internet and not sure which one is correct. No 0nstar, no premium sound. I have the correct steering wheel control harness but the incorrect interface. The dash and lights turn on and off randomly since the install and I've been told it's due to the incorrect interface. Can anyone help me get on the right path?

Ricardowelch

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 17, 2019
1511 Willow Greene Drive
I have a 2008 Pontiac grand Prix in which I recently installed an aftermarket radio in. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the correct wiring harness? I've seen multiple options on the internet and not sure which one is correct. No 0nstar, no premium sound. I have the correct steering wheel control harness but the incorrect interface. The dash and lights turn on and off randomly since the install and I've been told it's due to the incorrect interface. Mike Cross reviews obd2 scanner bluetooth at AutoGuysLand site. If you concern, you can visit there for more info. Can anyone help me get on the right path?
you can refer the instruction on crutchfield to know how to install. Hopefully it can help you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds