Install help needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hickschnick

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2008 Pontiac grand Prix in which I recently installed an aftermarket radio in. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the correct wiring harness? I've seen multiple options on the internet and not sure which one is correct. No 0nstar, no premium sound. I have the correct steering wheel control harness but the incorrect interface. The dash and lights turn on and off randomly since the install and I've been told it's due to the incorrect interface. Can anyone help me get on the right path?

I have a 2008 Pontiac grand Prix in which I recently installed an aftermarket radio in. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the correct wiring harness? I've seen multiple options on the internet and not sure which one is correct. No 0nstar, no premium sound. I have the correct steering wheel control harness but the incorrect interface. The dash and lights turn on and off randomly since the install and I've been told it's due to the incorrect interface. Mike Cross reviews obd2 scanner bluetooth at AutoGuysLand site. If you concern, you can visit there for more info. Can anyone help me get on the right path?

you can refer the instruction on crutchfield to know how to install. Hopefully it can help you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.