infinity perfect 12's w jbl bp1200.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

hiloracerboy84
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys....i need ur help in deciding on if my future system is gonna be ok, or if im gonna have to make some changes. im getting a pioneer deh-p7400, and im gonna run the infinity kappa 6 1/2 component system off of the reciever. im planning on using either a jbl bp1200.1 or a rockford 800.2 to power two infinity perfects at 2ohms. im going to have these subs in separate sealed boxes of about 1-1.25 cu ft. im using 4 ga. power cables and backing my system up with a 1farad cap.

anyone have any suggestions on how to make my system better?

anyone have a similar setup? if so..hit me up

anyone have an idea of how loud this will be? (in an xtra cab nissan pick up truck)-im hoping to hit at least 140db...

thanks in advance guys

Get an amp instead of running the comps off the deck you will be glad you did..unless you wanna try without for a while.. Keep the bass down for a while after installing them in a 1.25 ^3 enclosure they will do a little bottoming out till they break in.. The JBL is sufficient to say the least..When listening at high volumes roll the window down a little when listening to bass heavy tracks just to be safe from cracking windshields and the like.

Mike

It should pound fairly well. Your system is somewhat similar to mine, and my system is loud in an oldsmobile with large cabin area. The subs are in the trunk. Definately go with a 1.25^3 ft box. I have a 1^3 and wish I had gotten a larger one. When I switch cars I'll do this. The only problem with the deck is the 2V preouts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.