Infinity or MB Quart

Lets not start throwing stones here, I didn't insult you or you speakers or the amp you sujested. Do you have any direct experiance with their current products or are you basing that statment off what a few people have to say. Cause from what I've seen it's anything but a "cookie cutter chinese amp".
amp i suggested is built in malaysia i know its outsourced. their higher level gt series which they have one for sale for 275 is built in italy. I wasn't throwing stones at all. I ordered a alphasonik mono a few years ago and was terribly disappointed and the stupid company wouldn't return them lol and i curs them ever since. I currently use a gt series gt-42 in my car designed and built in italy. amazing sound, but not cheap. I use a gta-800m boston in my gf's car which she loves.

Lets not start throwing stones here, I didn't insult you or you speakers or the amp you sujested. Do you have any direct experiance with their current products or are you basing that statment off what a few people have to say. Cause from what I've seen it's anything but a "cookie cutter chinese amp".
amp i suggested is built in malaysia i know its outsourced. their higher level gt series which they have one for sale for 275 is built in italy. I wasn't throwing stones at all. I ordered a alphasonik mono a few years ago and was terribly disappointed and the stupid company wouldn't return them lol and i curs them ever since. I currently use a gt series gt-42 in my car designed and built in italy. amazing sound, but not cheap. I use a gta-800m boston in my gf's car which she loves.

20121128_001442.jpg

20130117_182907.jpg

20130117_180912.jpg

i have some old school 2 channel amps crossfire engineered here and built in korea

and zed audio us acoustics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif us made

I agree that's not what I was getting at with that statment, I'm sorry if it came out that way. I'm also well aware that the brands that harmond owns still make a quality product. I'm helping a friend install an all JBL system in his car next summer, their components all seem quite respectable. Hell the Ininfity kappa 5 was one of the amps I was originaly looking. The only reason it lost out was that the Alpha matched and in somecases bested it's specs and was about the same price give or take $10-$20 bucks.

I agree that's not what I was getting at with that statment, I'm sorry if it came out that way. I'm also well aware that the brands that harmond owns still make a quality product. I'm helping a friend install an all JBL system in his car next summer, their components all seem quite respectable. Hell the Ininfity kappa 5 was one of the amps I was originaly looking. The only reason it lost out was that the Alpha matched and in somecases bested it's specs and was about the same price give or take $10-$20 bucks.
i love jbl putt ing a jbl 24001 on my spg-555's tomorrow replacing my 2 boston gt-28's i sold more effecient i loved my old jbl 1500 so much

20130119_214035.jpg

going in on these

20121013_232130.jpg

there is 2 passive radiators pointed through the rear deck

oh yea my home system from speakers are jbl lol

20130119_214121.jpg

i love jbl putt ing a jbl 24001 on my spg-555's tomorrow replacing my 2 boston gt-28's i sold more effecient i loved my old jbl 1500 so much

20130119_214035.jpg

going in on these

20121013_232130.jpg

there is 2 passive radiators pointed through the rear deck

oh yea my home system from speakers are jbl lol

20130119_214121.jpg

Lol we might have to work something out where you get her back after I upgrade...
lol we might i have a old hyundai accent i drive to work every day because i work 50 miles and my grand prix gets 12 miles to the gallon lol and the lady has the highlander. so i may do a really nice sq build in that car if i ever can get my eclipse back lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.