Infinity Kappa speaker questions.

cstek
10+ year member

I have an 01 civic and I am already ordering infinity kappa 6*9 110 rms 2 way's for the rear and I want the 6.5 inch components for the front which I am planning on running an amp to for all of them. Along with my 2 12 inch kappa perfects, do you think that would be loud and clear? Ideas on an amp for these speakers, again without underpowering and putting the right amount to them. Thanks

Exactly, that is defionately my plan, in fact the speakers wont even go into the car until I have the amp for them. What suggestions do you have for an amp. I need to be sure that its 100 rms @ 4 ohms for those guys correct? I am new to this and am trying to do my research, but all my speakers are infinity. Just need amps now. Thanks for the quick reply.

You want to be loud and clear?

What kind of components are you running up front?

Loud and Clear is a very subjective goal. Pay attention to your install and amplifier choices.

What's your budget for amps?

The 60.9cs kappa's are the ones I am wanting. I just listened to my 6*9 kappa's and they sound loud and clear just like I like them, so I would assume those components should match them well. My car actually has the compnent setup from the factory, has the tweeter on the inside right by the mirror.

Its a little excessive for 110 watt RMS speakers, that was just to get an idea of what they would sound like. I was just wanting a smaller 100*4 RMS amp that would push my 6*9's and components real nice.

Its a little excessive for 110 watt RMS speakers, that was just to get an idea of what they would sound like. I was just wanting a smaller 100*4 RMS amp that would push my 6*9's and components real nice.
wait so was this a 4ch. amp u tried them on? n e ways ur budget?

I use to have a JL 300/4 pushing my Infinity Kappa 6x9s and 6.5s in my truck. They got loud and clear. Right now I have a Alpine 4.150 and CDTs in the front and Infinity Kappas in the rear.

kappas are the worst speakers ive ever heard in my life not to mention that they fail in various ways very often.

i have the 60.7cs and i regret ever getting them.

bottom line save the money and keep your stock setup if you plan on buying kappas.

They aren't the worst speakers out there, but their are definitely much better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.