Incriminator Audio???

Never heard of this company.... is it new... i have been seeing alot of uprising interest in this company's amps.... it looks like these amps are mostly used for SPL applications???

I ran a 20.1 daily for a while at .5, a friend ran one @ .35 daily for months...

Their subs are BAD ASS TOO!

I would say they are going after a different market than US AMPS. One company seems to focus more on being able to be wired low (IA) The other tends to be a little more focused on effeciency. (US AMPS)

I personally have only used US AMPS.

what do the got on US amps?? comparisons?
I just swapped out my md2 for a 20.1. The md2 was being run at 2 ohms, and the 20.1 is now wired to 2 ohms.

The 20.1 is 10X better. It really is amazing how much better, and even louder the mags get with the 20.1 instead of the md2.

Yea.... I'm not looking to blow my f'n eardrums out and get arrested for high dB levels....not sure if yuo can get arrested for that but anything can happen.... I think I'll stick with getting a US AMPS MD2 for quality..

I just swapped out my md2 for a 20.1. The md2 was being run at 2 ohms, and the 20.1 is now wired to 2 ohms.

The 20.1 is 10X better. It really is amazing how much better, and even louder the mags get with the 20.1 instead of the md2.

You think so? I liked my MD2, which is why I am on the order-list for the MD3.

One is also about ~~$150 cheaper than the other....

Yea.... I'm not looking to blow my f'n eardrums out and get arrested for high dB levels....not sure if yuo can get arrested for that but anything can happen.... I think I'll stick with getting a US AMPS MD2 for quality..
The 20.1 sounded a lot better;)

Don't get me wrong, they are both high quality amps. If I had unlimited funds, I would chose the IA over the MD2. Since I don't I chose the MD3 over the IA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.