To buy or not to buy: Alphasonik

Participant count
  • Participant list

tukn18s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lansing, MI
Just as the title says: To buy or not to buy: Alphasonik. I found them on the internet, I have owned one of their subs and it worked out great for me. But what about their amps? They look cool, they have decent power ratings, they are a bit pricey. Has anybody on here had experience with their amps and are they any good? I have read one review on an amp that said it just "caught on fire", is that a user error? I am going to be buying a single amp to power my RE SX12 and it seemed like it would work. If they ****, recommendations will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

i friend of mine had the 3rd to the highest mono class d they offer and he said it was capable of running .7 ohms stable! he had 3 12 jl w6 (discontinued model) dual 6 ohm vc. when i heard it for the first time, it was hellah loud and clean, i wanted to so purchase one for myself but didn't have the money. alphasonics has been around since the early 80's so they do have some history behind them. in my opinion, i would purchase one.

This isn't speifically aimed at Alphasonic but an audio gear manufacturer having "history" behind them can sometimes mean absolutely nothing.

How long has Roadmaster been around, hmm???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tukn18s

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tukn18s
Lansing, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date