Incriminator Audio???

so the 20.1 made the sub sound much better and was 10x better than it at 2 ohms ay
Honestly, I think because of the increased output the 20.1 did make the Mags sound better than the md2. Even though they are both rated around the same at 2 ohms, it was pretty clear that the 20.1 was putting out more power than the md2. I have been playing different frequency tones for weeks and listening to them with the md2, and after switching to the 20.1 and playing those same tones I noticed some very noticeable changes. It just seemed like the subs were getting more power, and the sound was more clear. It just has a more crisp sound to it.

the 20.1's are GREAT quality stuff as well (as all the other products too). the 20.1's can be wired down to crazy low loads and barely get warm IF THAT. strong ass amps. you can find used ones from $550+ in the classifieds. but IA has a GREAT reputation for excellent customer service as well as their quality products (Nick's products actually).

also, i'm in the process of getting a 20.1 as we speak. hehe.

I just swapped out my md2 for a 20.1. The md2 was being run at 2 ohms, and the 20.1 is now wired to 2 ohms.

The 20.1 is 10X better. It really is amazing how much better, and even louder the mags get with the 20.1 instead of the md2.
We shall see.............but I dont think there is that much difference at that ohmage:crazy:

You think so? I liked my MD2, which is why I am on the order-list for the MD3.
One is also about ~~$150 cheaper than the other....

I was gonna be also but decided on goin with a proven amp that can go lower then Satan and not burn up:D

well... I'd hope it would be better at the price it sells new... like i said... I'm not trying to blow my eardrums or cause brain damage.... i just want better quality than alot of people have around here in Fayettenam.... very few people around here have clean sounding systems.... but what can I say ... they all get there stuff from the flea market.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.