Improving sub output my Windstar w/ PICS

Participant count
  • Participant list

OKAY

it'snotdatloud
Okay so this is the inside rear of my van. Two sq315's on a fsd 3800 and two batteries. This is a cargo van so their are no plastic panels besides the rear hatch which, I have secured with wood and foam (thanks to kagaroo). I'm thinking all these holes in the sheet metal are hindering my output, the bass quality.

I think i really need to finish foaming every panel, fill these holes.

The box..hella box rise. Every amp including my beloved fsd, looks like its on vacation..barely moving the hds315s on calculated voltage.

Anyways..long story short..whether im trippin or not but, i am not happy with the way it sounds and im trying to figure out why it sounds like garbage... Like reversed polarity..phasing..but its not.

Lol maybe the rattles are getting worse from the vibration. Has to be the van.

Everything was booming loud and hard af a few weeks ago i don't know if i was clipping the amp subs temps were fine.

Must i have to clip the amp to be loud?

Imma reset the gain by ear see what happens.

As for the back battery and the long wires n amp sitting there in the way havent figured where to put it all lol.
edccba8acc9bfc306fb1a6019d12700e.jpg
3c09e442af251539851297a60d2939b9.jpg
985d9ceca2a6996a425ff2d5547377ef.jpg
0324afa41088f5bc63d9a8348f042337.jpg

Lord.

787dacab99c2fc3d8e0a1581e9110481.jpg

ae5ad4342696f2f6f97f9fb190b70496.jpg

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Well..once again!

Ran a errand and before doing so bumped that dial to the right a little played some new enhancements.....Everything seems normal... Front wiper blades have legs!

Yeah yeah yeah.

Just scared lol

[quote name='Jeffdachef']@OKAY

FK yeah man! thats how to do it. I'm betting you feeling the gains when you all done.

You going to the show in carson?[/QUOTE]
Im gonna try..i dont wanna be mad at myself for not going like last time, riverside.

doesn't those mods bring you into street instead of stock? im so far off from the rules now..
yes it does. Unless he covers it very well. People get away with soo much sh*T nowadays... last show there was a guy with basically a wall (5 inches from the roof) competing in super street no wall while he should have been placed in the wall class. Not supposed to use spray foam but everyone and their grandmas have it.

yes it does. Unless he covers it very well. People get away with soo much sh*T nowadays... last show there was a guy with basically a wall (5 inches from the roof) competing in super street no wall while he should have been placed in the wall class. Not supposed to use spray foam but everyone and their grandmas have it.
if he beat you all you have to do is challenge it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.