Image Dynamics IDMAX v3 D4

90accordman
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Fresno, CA
I'm new to the forums here and was wanting to get some thoughts on this sub, for my system. I'm running a Pioneer DEH-P750MP Headunit, and a MTX 801d amp is what i will be using for the Sub. This setup is for a 90 honda accord and im wanting to use a sealed box for this application, anyone able to please reply with your thoughts on the sub, or a better sub for the money, i have around 350-400 to spend for a single 12" sub.

im somewhat looking for SPL mainly but SQ is always good also, i want my sub for mainly bass but i want a nice sounding non distorted bass.

Thanks for advice but will the sub be a good buy for my MTX801d amp, is it a good sub for this amp?
I think thats the 1500 watt one? If so then yes, and it has enough to power to add another at some point if you wanted to.

i have the exact same sub, v3 d4. its ran off my dei 1100d at 2ohm (~750-800 watts) and i must say, output is more than i could ever want, of course i don't like my music super loud.

if u have space, go with 2.8 cubic feet ported tuned to 32hz. That would be good in output.

I really want sealed though, and was told about 1.7 cubic feet for it would be good. My main consern is that my MTX 801d isnt enough to push it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.