Image Dynamics ID MAX

Ptown
10+ year member

Hi guys, I'm here to completely spam the heck out of this site. You ask what is the best, and I just happen to supply a link to the online car audio site I own that is well overpriced and not authorized for many of the brands. I try and place these links so I don't get caught. Well, you got caught. Nice try, but it won't get by me.

~ Edited by ss3079 on behalf of the CarAudio.com Moderation Staff.

Seriously, the IDMAX is the best SOUNDING sub I've ever heard. Has anyone actually heard the XXX subs from Resonant Engineering?
http://www.audioperfect.com

best sounding sub ever heard, so i take it you've heard every sub - correct?

nah j/k...

i want to hear an idmax soooooooooo bad i was tehre for the install of 1 but had to go back to work so i missed it :tomatofac

Seriously, the IDMAX is the best SOUNDING sub I've ever heard. Has anyone actually heard the XXX subs from Resonant Engineering?
www.audioperfect.com
I have heard the IDs too and think they are a pretty sweet sub. Actually, both of IDs upper lines are sweet...
But I gotta wonder are you new here, don't read or what? Or is it just becasue you sell the IDs?

I mean there have been like 10000 posts about people braging on their RE Subs, from the SE, HC and the XXX...

There are atleast 3 other forums that I know of that people rave about their REs....

I know there are plenty of other Hi-end subs that are just as good and maybe a few that some people like better...

But one thing I can say.

I have yet to hear someone dog and RE gear and say it was crap, did not have the output everyone promised or lacked in SQ....

I can not say that for any other sub, that I know of...

Here is a list of people of the top on here of my head that rock the XXXs and are very satisified...

mattj

turblown

beast644

capone28

CELLERBR

guitar maestro

minx501

BulldogSr04

I'm sure there are more...

I hope to be on the list one day... One day soon...

yep, i love my XXX, it's awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the IDMAX is a real nice sub as well tho

Yeah i LOVE my XXX It is just plain AWESOME!! I hear good things about the IDMAX as well but i hear it isnt quite as loud as the XXX but has very very comprable SQ.

-Ian

I 've heard everyone talk about the XXX's but I wasn't sure how many people actually had them. I didn't mean to imply that the XXX isn't a good sub - R.E. and Image Dynamics were actually founded in much the same way - by caraudiophiles sick of listening to people rant and rave about their $50 Kenwood subs. Mass-market subs are built to a price point. Private companies like R.E. and Image Dynamics build subs they way they should be built, and then charge what they have to to stay in the game. That's the way it should be done. So I say rock on to both companies. By the way, I hope to carry R.E.'s subs in my Peoria, Il store very soon.

http://www.audioperfect.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3_25&products_id=98

Its all good, if I wasn't planning on going with the XXX's, it'd be the

ID Maxs

Adire Brama

Or, **** there was one other sub I was really interested in... Anyway, They all seem Kick Assssss...

IDMAX...ugh.. it might sound good and all, but i cannot live with dimples on my surrounds.
You really don't like the dimples eh ?

It's not likely that you'd have it mounted up front, so you really wouldn't have to look at it :p //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

- Steve

Just the thought at knowing it's making dimples is enough for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it sounded better than the A's?

Yep...a good deal better IMO...

And the first box I tried the XXX in...was a straight drop into my 15A box...~2.9 cubes @32 hz...outperformed the A in that box...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.