Why Do I Hate Kicker and Rockford for no reason?

BooLeaN
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Do you ever hate a company for no good reason?

I do, I have never heard a Kicker Sub in a car, but I hate them cause they have square subs. No good reason at all, I realize this, but I would never buy a kicker.

Also, Rockford, I hate because they have too many lines. I can never understand which is which. They have punch, power, he, hx, he^2, hx^2, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

For all I know, they make a great product, but I would never buy one for that reason.

I know that this is shallow, but when you think of all the great companies that make a sub for around 300 Canadian dollars, or 230 USD, there are too many to pick from, so you have to count some companies out somehow.

Does anyone else have a hatred for another company for no good reason??

Ha, me and a friend was talking about this subject about 2 days ago. Alot of people dis like a company because of what other people say. Just like the solobaric. People may say this and that about it, and a person who has never heard the woofer perfrom may get carried away by the negative talk and develop a since of hatred towards the company. I think, in some form or fashion everyone is like this. I mean, im sure alot of people havent heard walmarts Rampage speakers, but im sure they wouldnt by it just because its sold at walmart. I really think this was funny, since i was just talking about this and more specifically, talking about the solobaric woofers from kicker. Oh and for the Fosgate thing, some people dont like it because Bestbuy carry their subs. But this is just my opinion

LOL thanks for your reply, and I totally agree with the Walmart subs. I hated Rockford long before best buy and future shop got ahold of them, or atleast long before i knew they had them.

LOL thanks for hating me. I realize that sampling products is a good idea, but don't you ever just not want to give a product the time of day for no reason??

I'm not saying that they are bad, just that small things annoy me.

I own Kicker components and subs and I like them both. In my opinion they do speakers very, very well.

I also have an R.F. amp that is simply bulletproof. Clean, quiet, and runs cool.

I wouldn't hesitate to own either brand again.

You're allowed to hate whatever/ whomever you want. I hate liver & onions.

lol i hate rockford just because i heard some of their subs at best buy, prolly punch or something when i powered them with one of their hightest wattage amps .. they started popin so i figured well they cant take it so they **** ... lol never heard any other type of rockford, jsut those but for all i know some of their subs are awsome .. ah oh well

lol i hate rockford just because i heard some of their subs at best buy, prolly punch or something when i powered them with one of their hightest wattage amps .. they started popin so i figured well they cant take it so they **** ... lol never heard any other type of rockford, jsut those but for all i know some of their subs are awsome .. ah oh well
Probably powering a pair of Z's? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Lol, only thing I hate for no real reason is country music, I'll admit there are a few good songs, but for the most part, I get really pissed off when I hear it...

~ Kyle ~

i hate it when people make gay ass tv commercials like i saw one the other day about some hair dyer holder and it had this old woman on there tryin to hold up her hair dyer but she couldnt becasue he joints hurt and she had the stupidest look on her face and it pissed me off haha, for some reason that just makes me mad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.