Bose Gj66950

Participant count
  • Participant list

roskata

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello guys, recently i bought and installed a mazda 6spare tire subwoofer to my Toyota avensis t25 wagon. So I bought it very cheap around 25euro...and it works. In my opinion it works even really well. But what is the problem? My CD can volume from 0 to 63, but the bass from the back is even too loud from 10...I mean that I can not listen to music quietly without the bass even I change the bass to -5 from the equaliser. On the other side the bass is the same from 30 for example to 63. I do not want the bass to be loud when I listen quite music. Can you suggest how I can solve the problem?...I used a digram from the net. The signal is directly from the media

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The harnesses showing up for your vehicle show one or two adapter plugs. If your car has a separate CD player, then I assume that is what the 3rd...
Yeah, I really enjoy this site's members. There is so much combined knowledge and camaraderie that it is difficult to stay away. Yes, alot of us...
My vehicle also has Bose as the premium option. The same thing was said about climate control for the RX 8. A previous owner replaced the HU...
run your subwoofer amp on RCAs from your head unit. Tap the loc in the rear speakers or the wiring harness in the back of your head unit to the...

About this thread

roskata

CarAudio.com Newbie
roskata
Bulgaria
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from