im gonna buy a 5.0 :)

Still want to race ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif I'm just about done.

LMAO! - everyone thinks NOS is the miracle drug for performance.

I dont think that NOS would do much good against a genuine GT500.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey well I hate to break it to you but i am not a fan of NOS. And was kidding once agian. but it actully does work and for the price where else can you get that much horse power I mean I really dont like it but until they make somthing thats a equal cost and performance together it will remain the drug for performance. And I am pushing 450 hps outta my car maybe with a 250 HP shot I would say I would get him but would never ever run nos in my stang. Here we go agina hope we dont break into another NOs war as we did a few weeks ago lol.

umm. i think everyone is overestimating the performance of a GT500.

True they are fast, but the only reason that they are desireable now is because of how few of them were produced. I am a ford person, but i think that certain cars like the GT500 and the Shelby Cobra are way overrated.

i wouldn't mind having one though. cuz i could sell it to someone and buy a really fast car.

never seen one in action, never even seen one. but i do think they are overrated, and diamond is right the only reason everyone goes apeshyt over em is because they are rare. ive seen pos cars come out of the dust in a race where people laughed at em for even entering the race. if someone has enough money, they can make a normal sports car hang with the big dawgs, ud be surprised what people to to 4 and 6 cylender vehicles. like the old eagle talons at one time, dunno if they still do, came standerd with 255 hp. and yes thats with a 4 cylender engine in it. and thats just standed a few mods could bump it up to 350-375. with a few gs even 400. just depends on how much money u wanna spend. and yes im blabbering so ill stop.

I've seen many Cobra 427 Repo-s. and many mustangs. The only diff. from a reg. mustang in that year and the GT-500 is it had a better engine, and a better suspention, plus it had GT-500 written on the side. I mean, it was a good car, but it wasn't gonna make most performance enthusiasts's jaws drop.

All the Cobra 427 is good for is smokin the tires, cuz that is all that they do. I mean if they could have found a way to give that car some good traction it would have been unstoppable, but it's too lite.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.