If your front doors only saw 20-1000hz which speaker would you run?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JakeW

CarAudio.com Regular
2016 ram, with the alpine system. Reading a lot, people upgrade the 4 doors, then the sound is junk since the front doesn’t see above 1000hz. I can fit 6x9, or 6.5 with adapter. Adding amp later, looking for speakers now. Rear sees 50-20,000 so that’s a “full range”. Any thoughts on up front?

2016 ram, with the alpine system. Reading a lot, people upgrade the 4 doors, then the sound is junk since the front doesn’t see above 1000hz. I can fit 6x9, or 6.5 with adapter. Adding amp later, looking for speakers now. Rear sees 50-20,000 so that’s a “full range”. Any thoughts on up front?
I would focus on fixing the signal and bypassing the amp. Swapping speakers wont do jack **** but make things even worse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.