Blown speaker?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BoratSagdiyev

CarAudio.com Newbie
GTA
Hi Guys,
Just got a new car and one of the speakers does not sound right. I got the recording of it attached, would appreciate if you guys could let me know based on your experience if thats a blown speaker or anything loose in the door? Thanks

Attachments

• New Recording.zip
    141.4 KB · Views: 87
Hi Guys,
Just got a new car and one of the speakers does not sound right. I got the recording of it attached, would appreciate if you guys could let me know based on your experience if thats a blown speaker or anything loose in the door? Thanks

Sounds like something loose in the door.

I would check the speaker itself just it case. pushing in on the speakers cone lightly to see if it moves freely would be a good way to check. while you have access to that speaker, you might want to play the music again and put your ear up to the speaker to check too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.