If you were to sell your SPL rig...

I've seen a few sell in this region but only 160+ stuff that has potential to compete at national level. Most people with deep pockets is going to just buy a car they like and pay a pro to build everything new and custom for them. Granted anything will sell at the right price, but unless you're winning 6 foot trophies with your build whatever you did to it will still only hurt the value and if you are winning 6 foot trophies with it you will never get back what you have into it if you factor all the time, testing, and tweaking.

Well when we do it. We go ham. cab to bed sealed. Crazy design. I like 18"s . a lot of them. There is no back glass. There's no back anything that I didn't build.
Got any pictures? Is there any divider between the cab and the box/topper area?

Nothing to do with your question really, but unless you've already pre-ordered your bronco, I don't see you getting one till at least 2022, and I wouldn't get one then. I'd wait until the 3rd model year ideally. This is a brand new vehicle, first year and to some extent the second will be riddled with little bugs they'll need to work out. Year 3 if the safest bet.

Nothing to do with your question really, but unless you've already pre-ordered your bronco, I don't see you getting one till at least 2022, and I wouldn't get one then. I'd wait until the 3rd model year ideally. This is a brand new vehicle, first year and to some extent the second will be riddled with little bugs they'll need to work out. Year 3 if the safest bet.
Ill agree with this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.