If money weren't an issue

I would have to go with 6 lms ultras run off of 6 arc 4000se amps for my sub stage. We would then move on to 16 NeoPro 10's for the mids run off of a truck load of Thesis Venti's lining the ceiling like I was Michelangelo and they were my Sistine Chapel. For the High's I would have to go with 12 ID horns run off of some mosconi's preferably the As300.2's. The said vehicle would have to be as much a BAMF as the system, so I think a tank with 8 22's on it would fit the bill (properly sound deadened of course).

Something such as this...

View attachment 26531828

[quote name='The_Grimy_One']So much dissappointment in this thread. @Kangaroux with his gay ol SoundQubed amps. Smh. Get some real amps if you have the money. I like @Bettr n&\#39; Revrse idea the best so far, or @UnderFire...[/QUOTE]

DD Z2lv, how about we do that instead?

optimum daily set up

2000-2006 tahoe

dropped

black fat *** lip '6's

matte black dark slate grey paint

ipad dash with relocated AC and radio controls to lower dash

4 level 15 xl

DC 12k

2 rockford 800-4

ishload of Focal components glassed into the doors

they have some sexy looking speakers too!
I have yet to get an email back from them on the costs, but I have a feeling they are not cheap. I actually like the Mirror source unit the most. Combined with that processor, and it would be awesome!! I am still trying to figure out how they get 300db/octave of equalization and cut (if that's how it's said).

Money is no object...well start my own line...oh wait a sec... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.