If money weren't an issue

07denali
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FL
Pick one sub and one amp you would use to push it if money weren't an issue. Space would also be unlimited. Heck, even describe the car/truck it would go in.

Also, again, money not being an issue, post up your ideal set up including subs, amps, box size, how the box would be tuned and any accessories you would add like batteries, alternators, etc.

This should be fun. Hey we can all dream can't we?

For a small scale setup, a 18" Fi SP4 off an AQ3500. Larger scale I would love to do 4 of those 18's in a 6th order wall tuned way down low off a pair of the AQ 20k's

****, I wish I knew. So many options. I don't know enough to sit here and say this or that. I just wanted to hear the wise words of the forum and see what they choose. I'd probably start off with a nice Platinum Escalade then build around that. I've really come to like Ascendant Audio but I know there's better stuff out there. It's just what I can afford at the moment. Just looking for ideas after I hit the Powerball this weekend so I can start my dream build lol.

This for a HU...

Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS CD receiver/preamp at Crutchfield.com

Id probably pic up these for power...

P1090604.jpg

P1090845.jpg

Then Id try these...

WoofersEtc.com - CS 360.30 Reference - Rainbow Reference 6.9" 3-Way System

And these...

Legatia L8SE Speaker Set - 12v Electronics

HAT HYBRID AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES LEGATIA L1 PRO R2 TWEETERS

For sub stage it would probably have to something TC... Probably just build my Neo 4hp motor...

c1164add.jpg

For a small scale setup, a 18" Fi SP4 off an AQ3500. Larger scale I would love to do 4 of those 18's in a 6th order wall tuned way down low off a pair of the AQ 20k's
I want the sp4 too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

I want the sp4 too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.