If money weren't an issue

I am in the SP4 group. 8-18"s in a solid 4th order tuned in the 20's. Some Korean made amps. Lots of batteries and alternators. Yep, that would do it.

I am in the SP4 group. 8-18"s in a solid 4th order tuned in the 20's. Some Korean made amps. Lots of batteries and alternators. Yep, that would do it.
I just happened to read about them in a magazine. Wasn't much either, just a mention. I am with you though, that kinda performance is gonna cost. As soon as I hear back from them on costs, I will post up so everyone will have an idea how much they cost

I just happened to read about them in a magazine. Wasn't much either, just a mention. I am with you though, that kinda performance is gonna cost. As soon as I hear back from them on costs, I will post up so everyone will have an idea how much they cost
$464 and $494 15" and 18" respectively. I hope to see an SP4 18" show up at my house soon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

[quote name='filtor1']$464 and $494 15" and 18" respectively. I hope to see an SP4 18" show up at my house soon. :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry Bro, I meant to quote @TheUnderFighter . Though the SP4 18" looks mean as hell! If I was still doing SPL, it would be at the very top of my list of wants,lol

[quote name='TheUnderFighter']Wow, those are some gorgeous gems. Where did you find those?
And I'm willing to bet they don't have anything for less than $500... and most is over $1,000.[/QUOTE]

I just happened to read about them in a magazine. Wasn't much either, just a mention. I am with you though, that kinda performance is gonna cost. As soon as I hear back from them on costs, I will post up so everyone will have an idea how much they cost. And I am not sure if anybody at the company speaks English.

The biggest SD or stetson amp I could get. A custom DDZ 18. Some crazy 6th order parallel tuned or horn box in A bigass van. Preferably able to kill dem lows (eg 20-45).

First off the ride would be a Chrysler300. I try to get my hands on one of the new 21" ddz's coming out, (wall it in the car) its got 6" voice coil. I'd get a carbon fiber cone on it. Then to power it I'd use a SPL dynamics D-9XS. Throw some kinetics in the trunk and start bumping.

4 SKAR VVX-15s, all on a Sundown 3500.1. in the bed of my dad's '04 2500 RAM. I'm driving it right now because my GP's being worked on..no complaints here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.