ID10 V4 D4 opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2000 GMC Sierra extended cab . I will have a aftermarket HU. There is no factory amp. I will have my own. My wires is all hooked on my Metra and radio harness but what about the remote amp turn on wire? What do I need to wire it to? Accessory? Or Would this already be taken care of if I connect my metro harness to the factory plug? I just didn't think that there would be an amp turn on wire on the factory plug since there was no factory amp. I havent looked or connected the harness yet so Idk.

I had a suggest given to me by a very credible long time poster from these sites, for these subs but EVERYONE else bashes these subs. Alot of ppl has never even heard of them. I want to know what you all think about these subs. https://www.ebay.com/i/362754439142...MIhKWskdaV5gIVS73ACh3bzgREEAQYDCABEgKsBvD_BwE

So here is my configuration: kenwood amp 1000w KAC-7204. Gonna mono this at 4 ohm and run these speakers in question, parallel at 4 ohm. The box I'm using will be on OB-Q62. Ported and downfiring.

My goal is to have really good bass(but not ear busting). Loudness is important to me too. I'm 70% country and rock. 30% rap.

Again, I AM NOT doubting the guy who told me about these subs but the reviews are not good on these subs. Thoughts on these ID10 and how they will be efficient? Thank you to all

i had a pair of ID12s and they are nothing short of simply great SQ subs that if treated well can sound amazing ... i have never heard anyone give me **** for them as a matter of fact i got hella love for them

Attachments

• image dynamics.jpg
    image dynamics.jpg
    794.4 KB · Views: 279
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.