IB sub

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking for a set of nice ib subs that still have the capability of being decently loud. At least a 140db. My car is already deadened and set up to do well on music. Just looking for some subs recommendations. Fi Ibv3 are on top of the list. But cheaper the better and that can still get the job done the better.

idk about 140 but the FI IB subs will be the best choice.
It's possible. Someone is currently doing a 145 with them at 20 something hz on music. I know my car pretty well from testing. I think I could squeeze the 140 with testing and adjustments.

Looking for a set of nice ib subs that still have the capability of being decently loud. At least a 140db. My car is already deadened and set up to do well on music. Just looking for some subs recommendations. Fi Ibv3 are on top of the list. But cheaper the better and that can still get the job done the better.
IB12AU - Automotive Infinite Baffle Woofer - SQ Subwoofer

This company has been selling IB subs for some time now. May be worth some investigation.

IB12AU - Automotive Infinite Baffle Woofer - SQ Subwoofer
This company has been selling IB subs for some time now. May be worth some investigation.
They sure do look nice. They seem good from reviews and specs. Efficeny seems to be much better than the Fi. Hmm. Probably just go whichever f I can find used before I get back to the states. If not probably go with fi seems to have the upperhand with output.

I’ve got a pair of soundsplinter rl-p 15s for sale. I’ve heard they will do well IB. But I have no real world experience with them in that application.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.