I want to leave my home town of SOCAL

f all of these people talking about disappearing and what not. If you find work outside of the hood then go for it. I lived in philly growing up and couldnt wait to get out of there. I did not move out of state not even that far and its better but I see that s h i t coming to where I live now. I'll be moving far next time.

yes there are things that **** in nice areas like I get more speeding tickets but thats something I need to be more reasonable with but the amount of things i dont have to deal with is well worth it and I feel this way without having kids.

Couldn't have said it better..
If you are scare of moving out of state. Try moving out of LA county bro, if you are ready to move on from that life IE has alot of option. Not only is rent going to be cheaper but your kids can have a yard big enough to play. IE could be as bad as LA, OC, SD its the way you carry yourself. Act like a cholo and doesn't matter where you move you will always have problems. I bought a house out in the IE, off la sierra. lived there for a few years, streets and neighbors were quite.
Cuz of my mistakes iv made in past im still paying for them im 25 been on probation since 15yr old juvenile bro that ***** iv been on probation longer then guys on parole u know the reasons being my mistakes is holding me back or atleast my confidence alot of people tell me dont let my past hold me from doing what i want.... i wish i could move to ie its that jus finding a job part cuz i dont want to be rejected cuz my past thats it im a lil insecure bout that

I lived in utah for a good bit. I recommend that place to a lot of people. If youre going to get away from the rough crowd; stay south of salt lake city. The place is growing though and has tons of opportunity. Just don't join the church
Yea my girls sister is moving out there again they used to live out there said nothing but mormans they stayed in riverton they said everyone is nice and says hello thats what i want

Yah I recommend American Fork area. Thats like 20 min from the city and it's all connected through the main interstate right there. I may end up moving back lol

Yah I recommend American Fork area. Thats like 20 min from the city and it's all connected through the main interstate right there. I may end up moving back lol
i seen alot of ads for jobs at american fork tell u the truth i thought that was a company lol

but yea dude i need this!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz of my mistakes iv made in past im still paying for them im 25 been on probation since 15yr old juvenile bro that ***** iv been on probation longer then guys on parole u know the reasons being my mistakes is holding me back or atleast my confidence alot of people tell me dont let my past hold me from doing what i want.... i wish i could move to ie its that jus finding a job part cuz i dont want to be rejected cuz my past thats it im a lil insecure bout that
You could apply and interview wild living in LA. Find a job in the IE and then find a place to rent. Don't let the pass hold you back, in my case I don't talk about my pass. I act like it never happen reason is i'm not proud of it. Don't want my kids to know or walk the same path.

Beaverton Oregon, the unemployment rate is very low here, there are jobs for you right down the street from me working in a call center for tech help lines and customer service, just need to expand your horizons.

Hobbs NM is a booming town with a booming oil field industry. The cost of housing is high but you can easly make that money. Everyone is hiring here, wal mart start off at 17 an hour from what i heard. Small town living.

big compaines are

Halliburton

baker hughes

weatherford

Plus with Utah you're still only 10 hrs from cali, 8 hours from denver, 5 hours from vegas... You can't go wrong lol
Lol yea man see i gota put my faith in god and let him guide me bro cuz if i dont ill be stuck and be a victim of circumstances and thats not a nice thing to look forward too but in a life where u grew up a certain way ur past is always a step behind u and that doesnt scare me but it does make me realize that tomorrow's never promised i can be seen by the wrong people and they dont know i have a daughter or getting life together they dont care if ur a enemy its usually on sight type of situation if u guys understand what i mean.....

Lol yea man see i gota put my faith in god and let him guide me bro cuz if i dont ill be stuck and be a victim of circumstances and thats not a nice thing to look forward too but in a life where u grew up a certain way ur past is always a step behind u and that doesnt scare me but it does make me realize that tomorrow's never promised i can be seen by the wrong people and they dont know i have a daughter or getting life together they dont care if ur a enemy its usually on sight type of situation if u guys understand what i mean.....
I am in a similar situation, in a near future I'm looking forward to moving far away from NYC, i hate these **** azhole cops, they are always harassing us the good working citizens, hiding and looking for an excuse to pull you over and give you a summons, I'm also tired of the traffic. I could imagine what you feel because I'm expecting my baby soon and i don't want this environment for him.

I suggest for you to do some research online and go for it, I wish you the best of luck.

If manual doesnt bother you, check out the oil field. See about career section of Patterson, Bison, Horizon, nabors, unit. Look for floor hand or rig operator positions. They start usually around $17-20/hr. I have friends that have violent felonies that work for them.

If manual doesnt bother you, check out the oil field. See about career section of Patterson, Bison, Horizon, nabors, unit. Look for floor hand or rig operator positions. They start usually around $17-20/hr. I have friends that have violent felonies that work for them.
See this sounds more like it yea ok ima look into it i have a extensive background of gang enhancements brandishing fire arm ect ect dont need to say all cuz im not proud of it but yea i jus need to find a starting point

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.