I wanna put 2 15's in a chevy silverado 2D extended cab

ok so i guess back seat can come out. so im still wondering is it 2 15's or 4 12's? also what brand?
4 12s is my vote without a doubt.. With that much cone area in a cabin like that, youll be deaf in no time..

I could suggest some subs for you but how about a price limit?

If you dont have one Im sure we could get you into some nice LVSs, or NEOs

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Im biased , but with reason.. Ive owned Jl, rockford, kicker, mtx, REaudio, DD, Soundstream and I without a doubt stand by my DCs ( DC sound lab ) They get the **** beat out of them, and they sound great, daily and in the lanes..

i don't even think you'll have space for a sealed application let alone ported under the seat for 2 15s....if you want to keep in under the seat you should look into 2-4 10s or 2 12s...facing down or foward..it will sound ok but not as good as if those back seats were out of the picture //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Also i know little to nothing about this so i didnt know it being under the eat is bad im sorry
its not "bad" you just dont have the room.. On avg.. a 15 needs 4 Cubic feet per sub.. plus depth of the sub.. Almost not possible.

To give you an idea 8-9 cubic feet is gonna be a box about 24" x 48" x 16"

i don't even think you'll have space for a sealed application let alone ported under the seat for 2 15s....if you want to keep in under the seat you should look into 2-4 10s or 2 12s...facing down or foward..it will sound ok but not as good as if those back seats were out of the picture //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

If anything goes under the seat, its gonna have to be sealed, and he will lose a shitload of cabin gain.. dont do it.. The back seats need to go , and you need a box built for u OP...

But Like I said 4 10s or 12s is the way to go...

well im thinkin the back seats can come out i dont really want them too tho but if necessary it can. and ok DC's, ive never heard of them ive only heard of Jl's

well im thinkin the back seats can come out i dont really want them too tho but if necessary it can. and ok DC's, ive never heard of them ive only heard of Jl's

Shocking .. Well its good to see there marketing is paying off.. WHy do you think theyre so expensive? Ive had them all.. w3 v2s., w6s, and W7s... Now go up to the post and re read what sub ( to me ) is without a doubt the best value , for daily and competition..

Others will come in with favorites as we .. SUndown audio is another very good sub

"for what? subs? subs and amp? subs amp , extra batteries?" thats pretty much all i have saved up that im allowed to spend i could prolly push about 2000 if it sounded awesome. Also hzsogood do you recommend getting a blowthrough? i think i used that right

for what? subs? subs and amp? subs amp , extra batteries?
thats pretty much all i have saved up that im allowed to spend i could prolly push about 2000 if it sounded awesome. Also hzsogood do you recommend getting a blowthrough? i think i used that right

thats pretty much all i have saved up that im allowed to spend i could prolly push about 2000 if it sounded awesome. Also hzsogood do you recommend getting a blowthrough? i think i used that right
Lol,, Umm well first we started off with having some beat , underneath your rear seat.. Now were at a blow through? lol .. This is an expensive hobby if you get hooked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ive never built/worked on a blow through, but alot of the guys on here have, but theyre all probably at the bar now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But thats gonna cost a hell of alot more than ripping out the back seats, and $60 worth of MDF

Let your friends save all summer and buy JL... You can go there with something original that noones ever heard of and impress the **** out of ppl .. All for probably around $1500 ish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.