I wanna get loud but, i have a huge problem.

get a stripper pole in there.. least that'd be a start. ( welded pole to help bracing ) then get some gatorskin ( tantric deadener )

No need to jump down my throat broski. Just complimenting his system. Typically I hear of broken windshields as being a result of high dbs, but I suppose I was wrong, my apologies. But, I actually don't watch flex videos and I hate the fact that my xB flexed so much, which is actually why I took out my whole system and am going to deaden the living hell out of it before I get anything put back in. Flex=lost dbs in reality right? I'm not a complete moron. I just think some people on this site need to cool their jets and not get their balls in a bunch when someone says something "wrong". You wonder why this forum is dying. Some of you are *****, no way around it. Sorry again though. Have a nice day.
I believe you're right on the fact of some of the members here.
Check my posts, I give more informative posts than 99.999% of the members on here most of the time and answer numerous PM's from people that I get on a daily basis.. The issue is, that's SHOULDN'T be a compliment.. Breaking a windshield with one 15 on 400 watts does not make you loud and you def dont' sound good if your getting that kind of flex. That's the mentality that upsets me because I spend literally hours trying to help people because they won't stop watching youtube flex vids and assuming that if they hit some magic number on a TL, that they will be happy. It sounds like you understand why flex is wrong, so to compliment someone for busting a windshield with a system you KNOW can't be that loud.. That's the mentality. Wasn't trying to be a total ****, but I did want you to at least understand where I was coming from and possibly feel a little stupid in the process. This IS the internet after all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

T3mpest, Don't get me wrong, I know you are right and I see you helping here. I was agreeing with supereikenator on the fact that there's lots of members on the forums that like to be talking bs.

Check my posts, I give more informative posts than 99.999% of the members on here most of the time and answer numerous PM's from people that I get on a daily basis.. The issue is, that's SHOULDN'T be a compliment.. Breaking a windshield with one 15 on 400 watts does not make you loud and you def dont' sound good if your getting that kind of flex. That's the mentality that upsets me because I spend literally hours trying to help people because they won't stop watching youtube flex vids and assuming that if they hit some magic number on a TL, that they will be happy. It sounds like you understand why flex is wrong, so to compliment someone for busting a windshield with a system you KNOW can't be that loud.. That's the mentality. Wasn't trying to be a total ****, but I did want you to at least understand where I was coming from and possibly feel a little stupid in the process. This IS the internet after all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
You are fine man, I've had no issues with you before. You've helped me in some of my threads before. Smart guy, you know your stuff. Sorry for irking you man, I see where you are coming from.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

My vote right here BOSS:ladysman:
I didn't see it prior to my post so it was most helpful thing I would think to do.. if nothing else the deadener would help a ton. I only hear good things about it... and I like the gatorskin nickname it has..

wow, its so refreshing to see beef getting settled in such a civilized manner, normally it just turns into a poopstorm. Good on you guys!

as for JL audio's suggestion,

That tantric deadener looks pretty **** effective if it can make that flimsy roof that solid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.