I made it to the promise Land🔊🔊🔊

There's some youtube vids about box rise. Sundown has an excellent one and a few others' I think EXO made one some years ago too. It's something not easily understandable to a lot of people tho….
I watched the videos you mentioned and they both say that you do nothing about box rise. It's just something that happens part of the nature of a speaker basically resistive loads etc.. I know that you guys are trying to get me the most bass possible but I'm not a extreme spl guy at least not with this car. Yes I love the bass but I like the other parts of the music also. Imo more bass in this particular build would require a components upgrade (just so the hi's and mids remain audible). Now when I say more bass I mean 3000w more (My guy has a Taramps 3000w amp for sale) so I think it's safe to say I'll need a higher quality and powered set of components. I am however considering getting some holes cut in rear deck to give me more loudness and a better amp for my hi's and mids they can definitely handle more power

Man. These morons using terms like box rise.. not you op but the moron followers who do it.
Re amps *****..
I think I have the Pre-sucky RE amps from what I've researched and have been told. They seem to be holding up well even though it hasn't been a month. I keep hearing that they **** but no facts to back up the statement. Is it overheating, being overated as far as RMS value goes, or what? Let me know. I definitely take the opinions and experiences of you guys in to consideration.

I think I have the Pre-sucky RE amps from what I've researched and have been told. They seem to be holding up well even though it hasn't been a month. I keep hearing that they **** but no facts to back up the statement. Is it overheating, being overated as far as RMS value goes, or what? Let me know. I definitely take the opinions and experiences of you guys in to consideration.
Just super cheap Chinese stuff. If they work fine don't sweat it im just critical..

Just super cheap Chinese stuff. If they work fine don't sweat it im just critical..
Yea I did a little research on that. It turns out that after they got purchased from US Amps they became shitty. Mines were made under the US amps regime. I have heard the new stuff is bad also. These are Korean made not Chinese. From what I understand the build house that makes these produce high quality gear it's just if the company they're building for tells them to use crappy parts then that's what happens I'm guessing after they were sold things changed. I've read great reviews up until around a few years ago which is where I saw a drop off in good reviews on websites and the YouTube's reviews and demo's drop off around the same time.

Man. These morons using terms like box rise.. not you op but the moron followers who do it.
Re amps *****..

Oh look @Popwarhomie @THATpurpleKUSH We got ourselves a hater in here......box rise is a very common term in car audio. What seems to be the issue you have with the term and the rest of us saying it? Funny how "we morons" know how to get loud, while we got some people coming to us for help. And yet here you are shitting on someone's post.

Oh look @Popwarhomie @THATpurpleKUSH We got ourselves a hater in here......box rise is a very common term in car audio. What seems to be the issue you have with the term and the rest of us saying it? Funny how "we morons" know how to get loud, while we got some people coming to us for help. And yet here you are shitting on someone's post.
. It's call impedance curve. The driver naturally has a phase shift thought it's bandwidth causing impedance to shift from the acoustic and mechanical damping and the loading on the diaphram.
The boxes tuning play the biggest role in the phase shift and loading changing the impedance of the driver.

Tried it but I think I had my gain set too high
20191129_173832.jpg

is your new hu network
Capable? If so Scrap those rear deck 6x9’s and power tweets on 1/2 and mids on 3/4. If not, bridge that amp amp on the Comp set.

h/o alternator is good solution.Moving to a 250
Helped me for that similar system power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.