I have the best sound in Massachusetts.

yeah you DON't have the best sound in mass... unles quite a few people there have died since the last time i was there... and you couldn't give me kicker components but thats just a preference
when you close the door the tweets fire into a wall, gotta sound good!
Silly Cot. Thinks his mishmash of JL is any better.

fdc3_1.JPG

LAWL at the wire in the door jamb.

Silly Cot. Thinks his mishmash of JL is any better.
did i say that? no so STFU, but now that you mention it i would almost guarantee mine sounds better than that... my highs sound freaking great, and they are mtx

my mids are actually in specifically made fiberglass pods to help flaten their response and center the stageing... his looks like all the sound comes from beind you...

did i say that? no so STFU, but now that you mention it i would almost guarantee mine sounds better than that... my highs sound freaking great, and they are mtx
my mids are actually in specifically made fiberglass pods to help flaten their response and center the stageing... his looks like all the sound comes from beind you...
Yours might sound better if you unplug the sub amps. Otherwise, there's probably too much cancellation and distortion to even notice how "freaking great" the mids and highs sound.

so...

super_retard_stfu.jpg

Yours might sound better if you unplug the sub amps. Otherwise, there's probably too much cancellation and distortion to even notice how "freaking great" the mids and highs sound.
so...
actually there is no distortion, it sounds great... and there is cancellation in every system that has a speaker in it... the fact that 2 different size subs HAVE to have more than normal cancellation is a myth! my system sounds almost identical to a setup of 6 10w6's... but i'm using less power to do it... its loud and clear as a bell, and a relatively flat responce considering i had to balance the output of 2 different substages in one car... trust me, i've heard alot of systems, and as much as you all like to dog mine without hearing it, i think you'd be dramatically suprized how good it sounds

actually there is no distortion, it sounds great... and there is cancellation in every system that has a speaker in it... the fact that 2 different size subs HAVE to have more than normal cancellation is a myth! my system sounds almost identical to a setup of 6 10w6's... but i'm using less power to do it... its loud and clear as a bell, and a relatively flat responce considering i had to balance the output of 2 different substages in one car... trust me, i've heard alot of systems, and as much as you all like to dog mine without hearing it, i think you'd be dramatically suprized how good it sounds
here we go again. Isn't this what lead to your bannage earlier?

here we go again. Isn't this what lead to your bannage earlier?
no!!! my god what is your deal?...

i haven't done anything wrong...

i got banned because a mod wanted to be a *******...

and it was lifted...

it's really none of your buisiness...

everytime i post you say something about me being banned!!! just stop!

like i'm supposed to sit here and let a bunch of people who have never heard my system tell me it sounds like ****, which i know not to be true?

...that my friend would be ignorance far worse than what i've done with my system...

besides all that... i'm not the one that starts the conv. about my setup...

why don't you go bich out the people that dog my setup everytime i make a post...

i mind my own flippin buisiness and help people whenever i can and this is what i get...

even if what i say is wrong... what is the purpose of a public forum? to allways get the right answer and ban everyone that is wrong? no!

...its for EVERYONE to give their opinions and support them as best they can. it's your job who to believe based on the evidence they give...

i have no problem with you dissagreeing with me, but i do have a problem with what people like you have a tendancy to do...

...that is, you don't even read my posts or care what it is i'm saying you just want to flame, or say my opinion doesn't matter because as far as you have heard, a setup like mine doesn't sound good....

...that my friend is brilliant:rolleyes:

my system is better than all yours lols To bad you dont have bad azz **** like mine
First off, if you had all that in an Echo, I'd be incredibly surprised and a little disturbed. However, that would be a badass non-echo setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.