I have a 15" american bass xo with new psi recone trade for amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

DrBass12345
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ky.
I have a 15" american bass xo with new psi recone..
15abxo0013_zps765ee891.jpg
15abxo0022_zpseeabd0ac.jpg
15abxo0012_zps7fc29df2.jpg

No I don't think so. Lol was davidtemple talking to you when he asked where op is in ky?
look bro, i dont wanna go back and forth. i know that ron dosnt get on here all the time, so i was trying to do them both a favor, and letting him know what city ron is located in. that way he can decide if he wants to get the sub or not, now if your upset about that then im sorry. have a great one

look bro, i dont wanna go back and forth. i know that ron dosnt get on here all the time, so i was trying to do them both a favor, and letting him know what city ron is located in. that way he can decide if he wants to get the sub or not, now if your upset about that then im sorry. have a great one
Why would I be upset?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...