I have 2 12" l7 kickers in a stock box.

Don't be cheap an spring for the ZX1500.1. You will thank me later. It does 1500+ ACTUAL WATTS (read: RMS) and it does this at a final 2 ohm load which is exactly what you need. You might be able to find the 08 models a little cheaper now that the newer ones are out, but they are just as bulletproof. Don't skimp out on what could possibly be the most important component of your system.

Don't be cheap an spring for the ZX1500.1. You will thank me later. It does 1500+ ACTUAL WATTS (read: RMS) and it does this at a final 2 ohm load which is exactly what you need. You might be able to find the 08 models a little cheaper now that the newer ones are out, but they are just as bulletproof. Don't skimp out on what could possibly be the most important component of your system.
I agree! my first system consisted of a boss 2500w amp for $100. I thought i was tha shiz.....till i hooked it up.....

I say wait and buy a good amp. Even a kicker zx1000, i think would be better than that amp youre looking at. and there's one for cheap in the classifieds here or on caraudioclassifieds (cant remember exactly)

plus u called kickers rms rating on their subs bs, but u went and looked into "3000 watt" planet audio amp. there's a bs rating in there, but its not where u think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

ok thank you everyone haha
if you want to go cheap, fine a used hifonics BRUTUS serious, and will be able to handle .5ohm, i havent had a problem with my old one at .5ohm. just dont turn the gain to the end and you'll be fine. audiopipe, audioque will be fine too....fuck planet audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.