****, I got smoke!

what?? said to sue them will cost $2000...what box are you talking about?----anyways i was telling the guy it might just be best to get your money back.then no more shipping charges...

they might spring for you to ship them back......

as a rule anything i get fixxed i sell while it works.no telling how long before it breaks again.....

i think you might argue that the subs are defective to get a refund......theres a law called a lemon law but it varies state to state. whatever you do start it now.....

if you wait it looks funny....they wonder whyd you wait...
this wouldnt be anything out of small claims no court would hear it otherwise so unless he plans on going to new york to file a 35 dollar small claims issue it wont happen. if it did go to sc court he would lose. all they would do is send a tech explain how it happens and wooolahh! only way he could win ids if somewhere in the boxxes specs does it says handles 1500 watts rms.

i paid 220 total for the subs to get to my house when i very first bought them.

Then i paid 150 sending back and forth to pyle after that.

And i guess I failed to mention when I got this back last week, the box was cracked all to hell on the INSIDE of the box, not possible by shipping. And pyle managers were gone to that one tech place, and iv been busy that last couple days, so no chance to call again.

ok..i gotta go but you said you paid $150 shipping....did the speakers cost that much???? you coulda got some nice pioneers for $150.........

are you mailing the speakers back or the box with speakers?????
wow im saving this. its actually the most inteligent thing i ever heard you say. lol

Its coplicated but it all starts with one sub goin and them replacing the plexiglass front window for me cuz it was broke (that was acually generous), but when I got it back, the window did not fit, so I had to send the whole thing back. then I got it back again and its cracked on teh inside.......

ok..i'm telling you..never never never never buy a large box though the mail..shipping will cost you.like you now know..did you pay another 60-70 bucks to get it to you the first time?

i said my box wieghs 13-14 lbs my one 10' speaker add another 8 lbs......

---ok not being mean or nothing but id never turn a hifonics amp lose on pyle subs.....you asking for trouble...i know i'm too late now....

its a lil sealed $29 box with grey carpet....

thats why i said the wieght to show its lil...i guess

your box is 3ft by 2ft or so....

kid all i got to say if ya mom keeps poking around and finds out you got her to spend a extra $130 on shipping for no reason..well.....i'd run away from home at my house.....lol

what are you into this box for $350?

My sub weighs 58 pounds by itself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

ok,, i'm helping you now..you on thin ice....if ya mom keeps talking to pyle theyll convience her you broke them.....thats bad for you

next shell figure out all this crazy shipping was for nothing...thats bad for you.....

now i dont know maybe you are millionares n dont care about wasting money..but if you do.....

Maybe the rep himself will tell your ma that you bought POS subs in the first place.

Realistically, you should throw them away. The overall cost after getting them repaired AGAIN and shipped AGAIN would be no where near what you can make re-selling them. Even if they were brand new no one would buy them for any price decent. You would just be spending more money to lose money, ya know?

next time if your gonna go cheap on something get a cheaper amp than subs...

that same white smoke thing happened to me...

but it was my amp going up in flame not my subs

i dont know but that hifonics amp might be too much for those subs...its rated at 12.9v i believe.....

if your car was reveded you might of been getting near 15v.......depends......just try to get them to ship new speakers cause shipping is too much.....dont ship no more boxes.....if your box got broke in shipping file a damage slip with the mailer.....

Nope, I believe its rated @ 14.4V.

And also, they are over-reated. And I doubt he had it wired to 1ohm so the subs were most likely getting no more then 300wrms each. Probably still a little too much especially with the gains @ 1/2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

qtipextra

5,000+ posts
The Original
qtipextra
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date