Amp got rained on smoke and loud popping

Call them and see if they will Honor it man. Just a phone call. No one here can state other wise with exception from what they have experienced as well as myself. If you do not have the original box and packaging.. 99.99% of the manufacturers WILL NOT accept for any kind of return or warranty just on that alone
Gotcha I just made this to see what others would think and currently I’m in school so I can’t call currently well def make a call in a few hours tho

Gotcha I just made this to see what others would think and currently I’m in school so I can’t call currently well def make a call in a few hours tho

I think you have a chance after reading this. You might have to pay a deductible.

Screenshot_20221130-102710_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Amp
This tested well on youtube - not familiar with the brand but it is a pretty standard china build house amplifier...
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...

About this thread

Kohen36

CarAudio.com Regular
Kohen36
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from