I feel like I just robbed someone :)

bigblank69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Eureka, MO
Just made a deal on Ebay and I feel like absolutely STOLE what I am buying.

I just picked up a pair of FU Audio 12" FU750's, A custom ported box the two AND a Soundstream TX1.2000D Amp (Which I could care less about) and a **** ton of wiring.

for $200 total...

I just picked up a pair of FU Audio 12" FU750's, A custom ported box the two AND a Soundstream TX1.2000D Amp (Which I could care less about) and a **** ton of wiring.

for $200 total...
WHAT THE F^^K? i been looking for them search ebay everyday but today for them and other subs never saw any.. post link man.... 10 years ago or so i got 3 new crossfire vr602's for $200 and 2 orion hp's new for $180 shipped and had 1 amp and both subs until december sold them for $350 with box and sold other 2 amps years ago for $150 each.. but i'm about to order a fu 750 so i'm still mad u found it..

for $200 total...
pics or it didnt happen.... JK i just want to see boomingranpa to flip his sh*t even more LMFAO.

2-12" FU Subs W/Box and 2000w Sound stream Tarantula Amp LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Best offer of $200 accepted, and they are a 3 hour drive for me... no shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And before some asks. Yes I had them pullout the subs so I could see the back and verified they are 750's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Most likely V1's.

I'll likely try and flip the soundstream... once I amp dyno it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, and I'll probably try and get one of the FU's in my boat, and the other I'll just have in my office to play around with. Or I'll flip it so I can have 1 Sub for FREE lol.

I'll likely try and flip the soundstream... once I amp dyno it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, and I'll probably try and get one of the FU's in my boat, and the other I'll just have in my office to play around with. Or I'll flip it so I can have 1 Sub for FREE lol.
**** IT!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't i find anything here but comps and giant subs peeps want $800 for? well at least i couldn't have got that deal.. what the diff between v1 and v2 750?

for $200 total...
yup, keep an eye out for the cops as youre now an outlaw LOL

It says it sold for $250 and looks like a prefab box... I guess it's an ok deal but deff nothing special.
When you do a make a offer on eBay and it is accepted, the public sees the original buy it now and not the accepted price. If your that skeptical I can screenshot my payment, or you can accept my word that I'm not lying over $50.. even if the box is prefab the subs alone are worth over 200 and the amp I'm positive I can sell for a minimum of 75

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.