How to wire 2 dual 4 ohm voice coil subwoofers

lol., dude u said all that and said nothing, pretty awesome!!
Not talking about OP but people now a days are so lazy and just want answers with putting in no work them selfs. I want to see people learn instead of just have answers spoon feed to them all the time.

Wire everything in parallel. Both positive together on each sub and both negative together will bring sub to 2ohm. Then wire the 2 subs together, positive to pos, negative to neg. This brings you to 1 ohm.

If not for asking questions, why have a forum? Trolls gonna troll.

Here is a diagram just in case

hpqZujY.gif

or this one https://i.imgur.com/RTbqNjA.jpg

Wire everything in parallel. Both positive together on each sub and both negative together will bring sub to 2ohm. Then wire the 2 subs together, positive to pos, negative to neg. This brings you to 1 ohm. If not for asking questions, why have a forum? Trolls gonna troll.

44 post 2015er.. Yes you have made this forum great.

Sounds like you're out of phase...you need to switch your negative to positive. Because of this cap I usually don't comment...all kinds of comments, nothing to say.
Don't let them get you worked up... I've learned that even if the answer is seemingly off subject or even mean,

actually he had a point... do the research first...there is some entertainment value here.. oh, crud... my popcorn is burning!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.